Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How to share Internet between two computers with a crossover cable?

Buy cable crossovers in our shop.



Question by Jace: How to share Internet between two computers with a crossover cable? I want my Vista laptop to act almost like a router for my XP desktop. I have the crossover cable I just need to know everything about how to connect it to allow my desktop to use the wireless card that is on the laptop. Any help would be great! I would like specifics on how to do this please. Best answer:

Answer by Nothgrin
You will need to turn on internet connection sharing on both of the computers. While the laptop will have a setting that states its the gateway that all computers connect to for internet. And the desktop will be set as the one receiving the connection.

Give your answer to this question below!

Source: http://buyallonline.com/

No comments: