Monday, April 21, 2008

On the road again

Hello all of you.

I't's time for me to go back on the road.

I didn't think I would have stayed so long in New Orleans,
but I felt in love with this city,
and I had the chance to have met good people who showed me a very interesting face of this city.

I want to thank them a lot for their help.

I changed a bit the route I will take to go to Vancouver:
first I'll go straight to Austin,TX along the gulf of mexico coasts,
then I'll go to Carslbad, NM
Roswell, NM
Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Moab, UT
go in all the beautiful national parks,
bryce canion, zion, grand canion,...
Tonopah, NV
Yosemite nat park, CA
lake Tahoe, CA
lassen volcanic nat park, CA
Eureka, CA
and then all along the Pacific coast
to Vancouver, BC, CANADA.

That will be wonderful...

I leave tomorrow morning, with the sunrise...

If you know very good these places,
if you have some advices,
some warnings,
if you know some people who could help me,
could welcome me,
please write me about it on:
sebastienroevens@gmail.com

Hope you're doing wonderful

Sebastien Roevens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sebastien!

My name is Sarah. My friend, Angelique from Louisiana told me that her friend's father met you at a concert there, and thought you were a wonderful person.

My husband, Gibson and I live in Austin, TX. We are both working and studying, but as we have been travleling adventurers ourselves in the past, we would love to meet you and help you if we can when you are in Austin. We live very close to one of the most beautiful places in the world - Barton Springs Pool, and I'm sure you would enjoy it.

If you like, email me at sera778@yahoo.com or you can call at 512-743-5549.

Best of luck on your bike ride!