Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tanya and Dorise, my two angels.


I wanna tell a bit two wonderful musician, two wonderful artist, two inspiring persons, two friends, two wonderful human beings.

It's now one month and a half that they welcome me, first it was Tanya, and then Dorise,
they let me live with them,
they make me feel this city, through them I meet a lot of people, through them I'm surrounded by an incredible harmony of music,...

To live, they play music in the street, in front of the famous "cafe du monde", every day they share their talent with passing by people.

When you watch them playing music, it only takes two minutes to feel how much they live music, how deep in their skin, flowing in their blood, vibe, melody, harmony is a part of them.

We're not speaking about concert for 20 000 people, we're not speaking about 1 000 000$ disc, we're not speaking about MTV,...
..., we're just speaking about music.

I just wanted to thank two angels...

If you wanna learn more about two artists:
http://www.myspace.com/tanyandorise

Tanya made a Cd by her own, she wrote the texts, she recorded every single instrument, she sang,
her CD and her life are on:
http://www.tanyahuang.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful !
mom